Welcome to CMW Racing, home of the largest flat six engine for Porsches (4022 cubic centimeters)! CMW Racing is also known for producing engine components for Porsches such as billet heads, valves, springs, “holey” retainers and more! Lately we have perfected our Four-Liter Conversion for the “flat six” engine. CMW also designs and produces customized engine components for engines other than Porsche, and in such specialized applications as NASCAR and Top Fuel Funny Cars. Our web site has been designed for you to find out the details of our products, as well as to see and hear the difference CMW’s quality makes in Porsche engines.
CMW Racing is now involved in IMSA Racing with a car sponsored by First Union Bank of Charlotte, North Carolina. This 3.8 liter Super Cup car will compete in the IMSA series. Look for pictures, interviews, and race results here soon. G & W Motorsports, out of Virginia, put the car together using a prepared CMW Racing engine. Wish our team good luck!
The Best Replica Watches Shop
12929 Telegraph Road, Unit H
Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670
This site maintained powered by cmwracing
- How to Choose the Correct Bore Size for Your EngineWhat is Bore Size and How Does it Affect an […]
- The 6 Car Features Guaranteed To Boost Your Confidence On The Road6 Car Features Guaranteed To Boost Your Confidence on the […]
- “How to optimize displacement and bore for engine performance”Do you want to improve your engine’s performance? If so, […]
- How to make your G & W Motorsports car faster, stronger and better-lookingLooking to make your G & W Motorsports car faster, […]
- How to Keep Your Engine Running SmoothlyIf your engine runs smoothly, you can go farther and […]
- How to Choose the Right Intake Manifold for Your Car: An OverviewWhether you’re a first-time car buyer or an experienced driver, […]
- The secret to better performance: Understanding engine displacement and boreWhen it comes to car performance, understanding engine displacement and […]
- Upgrade Your Engine Intake Manifold and Get More PowerUpgrade Your Engine Intake Manifold and Get More Power – […]
- “Building a Performance Habit”If you’re looking to improve your productivity, you’re not alone. […]